Sunday, October 28, 2007

Concerts

As a concert buff it is sometimes hard to keep track of all the concerts I've been to. My musical adventure began back in high school when my dad would bring me to the Fillmore to see old bands still kicking and has morphed it's way into an eclectic mix of true favorites and exposure to new sounds...below is a list I've compiled of all the shows I've been to...feel free to comment if you and I have a band in common...and check back often because I'm sure the list will grow :)

Alanis Morrisette (2)
Allison Krauss and Union Station
Bat for Lashes
Ben Harper
Black Keys, The
Bob Schnieder
Bravery, The
Cary Brothers
Cold Play (2)
Corrine West
Cranberries
Dave Matthews Band
Death Cab for Cutie
Dixie Chicks (4)
Dolores O'Riordan
Eagles (2)
Eisley
Family Force Five
Fiona Apple
Fray, The
G Love & Special Sauce
Hot Tuna (2)
Imogen Heap
Ingred Michaelson (2)
Jack Johnson
Jason Mraz
Jefferson Starship
Jessie Baylin
John Mayer
Joshua Radin
Magic Numbers, The
Mandy Moore
Mat Kearney (3)
Matt Costa (2)
Matthew Dear
Michelle Branch
Mute Math (4)
No Doubt
Norah Jones
Pat Benatar
Patty Griffin (3)
Paula Cole
Pete Yorn
Regina Spektor
Ryan Adams
Shania Twain
Shiny Toy Guns
Si*Se (2)
Sixpence None the Richer
Slip, The
Stars
Switchfoot
U2 (3)
Zap Mama

3 comments:

Kent67b said...

Who opened for the Chicks the four times you saw them? Some of the supporting acts were Joan Osborn, Pete Yorn, Bob Schneider, etc...

I'll think of others for you. I see you remembered Dolores O'Riordan...

Kent67b said...

Who was the band playing before Shania? Wasn't it the Killers?

Kent67b said...

I found four more shows. Pat Benatar at Mountain Winery and Patty Griffin 3 times.