Monday, November 3, 2008

Tagged

Laura tagged me with these questions...

20 years ago: I was living in Marinwood, in fourth grade at Dixie Elementary School, and played with my mom's daycare kids every day after school.

10 years ago: I was a junior at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo but studying at Hunter College in NYC for the semester, waivering between becoming a teacher and a graphic designer, training for the NYC marathon, and working at Starbucks on 86th and Lexington.

5 years ago: Living in Portland Oregon, nursing a broken heart, teaching 4th grade in Ridgefield, Washington, knitting a lot because it rained so fricken much!, and making new friends like Theresa and Christina at Imago Dei church.

3 years ago: Teaching visual art at a charter school in San Francisco, living in a condo I bought with my brother in Marin, volunteering at my old high school youth group, and hanging out with new Marin friends like Kassey.

1 year ago: Still teaching visual art in SF--and now a lead teacher and Student Activities Coordinator, got my (brother's) dog Chatter, and started to plan my trip to Kauai with Nick and Kimia.

1 month ago: Started school--was seriously hard though after such an awesome summer traveling Mexico, New York, and Paris.

1 day ago: Brunch and furniture shopped with Kimia for her new place...and listened to some awesome new songs on my ipod.

Today: Taught my students about Propaganda Art in preparation for tomorrow's elections, went to yoga, and watched Gossip Girls and the Hills with Kimia

In 5 years: Hope I've met the love of my life and have a kid...either that or relaxing on a tropical beach somewhere :)

Theresa, Gary, and Kimmie...you've been tagged

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute post