Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Vacation Vibe






So, this summer I spent a lot of time meeting new people and stumbling upon random fun experiences while traveling. When I got home...and reluctantly started working again...I made a vow to myself to keep up with the vacation vibe and continue to meet new people and be open to the random things that come my way. It's funny how when we are at home in our safe little lives it is easy to be closed off to interesting things that pass by us every day and not even notice them. Anyway, last Saturday night Kassey (my Mexico counterpart) and I managed to attend a random birthday party, get invited to a club opening, make some friends from Connecticut, France, and Morocco, and hear one of my favorite house remixes. Sometimes random fun can be the best kind of fun :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like being your counterpart...how will I survive NY without you?